Geniart Studio of creativity development
Geniart is a program of harmonious and creative development of children which favours the individuality opening and self-actualization of children provides individual and original method of teaching for each child and develops a taste of art.
The studio program combines fundamentals of classical academic art school with study of contemporary art trends, based on development of creative imagination and non-standard decisions.
The studio program:
- fundamentals of chromatics
- life class in art
- graphic language
- drawing from nature and free graphic composition
- fundamentals of classical, modern and decorative composition
- collage, painting on cloth
Drawing of forms:
- development of spatial coordination of movements
- hand training for writing
- drawing of geometric figures and ornaments of different complexity
- wax and flaky pastry modeling
- work with sheep's wool
- plastic art of paper
- knitting of toys
Lessons are accompanied by the music in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
Groups are formed in accordance with age specifics and abilities of children.
There is an intake of children in such groups:
- junior group – children from 7 to 9 years old
- middle group – children from 10 to 12 years old
- senior group – children from 13 to 15 years old
The lessons are given 3 times per week.
Lesson’s duration is an hour for junior group and an hour and a half for middle group and senior group.
Training program includes participation of the leading artists and specialists in the field of contemporary art.
Art Exhibition Center “Art-Donbass”